Monday, December 02, 2013

Regarding VA Hospitals

Regardless of what you may have heard, the "V" in "VA" hospitals would seem to stand for Veterinary. That is the only kind of excuse I can think of for a total lack of communication between a physician and a patient regarding his medical condition.

Those who served our country deserve good treatment. They don't deserve to be treated worse than barn animals. It is a national disgrace.

And, no, you haven't heard what I really think. I don't type those things out loud.

3 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

If you ever want excellent, caring treatment, go to a veterinary hospital. Too bad it doesn't apply to veterans.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Norma said...

P.S. You're an excellent writer (both of you, but I only see MCO) and should blog more often.

10:44 AM  
Blogger MCO said...

Norma, thank you for the comments and compliment. I rarely write here any more, as I have cut back on political commentary, and Lanettte has focused more on other writing.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home