Sunday, June 28, 2009

Speaking Evil of the Dead Quote of the Day

Now, of course, I understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty. I do. But I thought that we all had come to the conclusion that Jacko was about as innocent of child molestation as O.J. was of killing Nicole.

Was I wrong?

Because if O.J. dies and I have to watch film of him playing football and people honoring and mourning his death, I’ll lose it. I’m gonna need a heads up on that one, so let me know.

--A.C. Kleinheider, explaining why he is not joining in honoring Michael Jackson. Mr. Kleinheider, of course, is correct.

1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Definitely a great quote. Now, we get to watch endless speculation about who the father of his children is. Did he adopt them? Steal them? Buy off the mothers? Surrogates? Oh, this could go on for a long time.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home