Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Some Things Should Not Be for Sale

A friend who is an Iraq war veteran e-mailed this request to me, and I forward it on to you.

I learned today that Sears will be carrying a new clothing line that will carry the 'Big Red One' patch. This is the combat patch I, and many other veterans, EARNED as a result of our service. I respectfully ask that you either do not patronize Sears and/or purchase this line of clothing, as it cheapens the sacrifices we and our families made.

For more information, see here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All American - that is what the 82nd Airborne Division out of Ft. Bragg NC is called. Seems to me this company was not able to come up with a unique name.

The idea that the money from thses sales will goto help the troops when it is being filtered through teh DOD is horse hockey to say the least.

BOYCOTT - you bet your sweet "butt" I will.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home