Friday, January 25, 2008

Advice for Single Women

The Top 10 Personal Ads You Should NOT Respond To:


10. Hello, my name is O.J.
9. I enjoy snuggling on the couch at home. Do you have one?
8. My friends describe me as abusive and violent, but I have a good heart.
7. I am hoping to find a woman with a good job. I can stay home and watch the beer.
6. You can reach me at my cell number -- Level 3, Row C, cell 307.
5. I'm a 58 year old man looking for a girl between 18 and ....
4. I'm emotionally and financially secure and relatively disease free.
3. I'm just an average, normal guy, kind of like my role model, Tom Cruise.
2. I'm looking for a woman between 36 and 44 -- D; and the number one personal ad you should not respond to:
1. Hello, my name is Bill, and Hillary is never around any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home