Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Music City's No More

The Oracle, who has lived in Tennessee for the last 11 years, is following in the footsteps of many famous Tennesseans from days gone by and moving to the Lone Star State. My particular future locale is noted for stars, both on the sides of helmets on the gridiron and on the ice.

I am sure that I will resume blogging once life settles down, but am unsure how I will transition it given the geographical reference in the name of this blog.

I like Nashville and wish I were staying. However, sometimes life provides an offer that is too good to refuse. Happily, this is one of those times.

I have been reminded this week, however, that good-byes are no fun.

Update. Thanks, everyone, for your kind remarks and your suggestions on Texas blogging. Since I wrote this post, I have clarified the logistics of my move with my new employer. I am starting with my new company in the middle of May, but will be working from home in Tennessee until the first of July. As such, over the next month and a half I may occasionally post on Tennessee issues as time permits.

5 Comments:

Blogger John Norris Brown said...

Hate to see you go, but good luck in your new locale. And I hope you'll resume blogging soon!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Kleinheider said...

Sorry to hear this. Good luck in your future endeavors.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

If you need some blog connections in your new state, you might want to check out Mark Cuban's blog: BlogMaverick.com.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will miss you MCO. Godspeed

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have kept up with your Blog in an effort to expand my political understanding. I'll miss reading your work and your cleaver wit. Good luck with your new job in your new state. Happy trails.

Sharon (in Lebanon)

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home