Saturday, January 27, 2007

Great City for Singles?

The Tennessean reports that Nashville was recently recognized as "best city in the nation for relocating singles."

In the immortal words of Austin Powers, "Yeah, baby."

By the way, I have never seen that movie, though I have been told that my verbal impersonation of that particular phrase is dead on.

Single women may send G rated pictures to the e-mail address in the sidebar!

By the way, no one should take this post terribly seriously. One would not think that an anonymous blog would be a good way to pick up women! I would have to show up for the date with a bag over my head -- though, come to think of it, that may improve my chances.

Its Saturday morning, so The Oracle is in a whimsical mood. The reader will have to trust me that there is no drinking involved.

8 Comments:

Blogger AG said...

How can I have lived here for 10 years and not met a single single guy? The Tennessean and their "reports" can suck it.

6:20 PM  
Blogger MCO said...

Alison, it probably would have helped if you had gotten out of the convent more. :)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Sharon Cobb said...

MCO
Have we dated yet?
I was under the impression I've already dated all the available men in this city.

9:55 PM  
Blogger MCO said...

Sharon, regrettably I never had the privilege, but perhaps when you were going through the roster of the available, I was not considered to be in your league. :)

11:08 PM  
Blogger Sharon Cobb said...

MCO--
Do you have a pulse and over 21?

3:53 AM  
Blogger MCO said...

Sharon, I passed 21 longer ago than I care to admit.

The last I checked I had a pulse. I am happy to know that I meet minimal requirements.

7:26 AM  
Blogger AG said...

If by "convent" you mean "hell hole that was neo-con, bible thumpin' Belmont University from 97-01" well, then you'd be right.

11:21 AM  
Blogger MCO said...

Alison, if that was your experience of Belmont, I can only humbly suggest that you must not have gotten out much.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home