Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lesson Not Learned

Ed Morrissey argues, as I have, that Republicans are proving that they do not understand their election day repudiation by turning to the same leaders and types of leaders as those that ran them over the cliff. He writes correctly about the selection of Trent Lott as Senate Minority Whip over Lamar Alexander:

If Lott truly was the lesser of two evils -- and I don't think he was in this race -- then the GOP has a personnel problem that needs fixing immediately.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do u think no one reads ur blog..

2:03 PM  
Blogger John H said...

actually, discerning people read the words of MCO. I often disagree, but his thinking and logic also often impress me, plus, I think MCO is a great guy.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home